See what your child is up to with mSpy Plus, the Android phone tracker that puts your mind at ease.
- WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, and other
- Calls, SMS, GPS tracking and 25 more features
- Compatible with all Android based devices starting with OS 4+
- Quick installation, user-friendly interface
- 24/7 multi-language support
Oversee Call Logs
mSpy Plus parental monitoring app for Android lets you browse through your child’s call history remotely on your own mobile device. View contact info, times, dates and durations of calls instantly on your Control Panel.
Review Messaging Chats
Supervise chats taking place on Facebook Messenger, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Viber and other instant messaging platforms. Get notifications directly to your Control Panel. If inappropriate messaging is taking place, you’ll know right away.
Browse Text Messages
Review your child’s text messages with mSpy Plus SMS tracker. Browse all texts sent and received by your child on your Control Panel. Even deleted texts are recovered and saved by this valuable feature. Stay on top of your child’s safety with mSpy Plus.
Track GPS location
Follow the precise location of your child’s phone with the mSpy Plus GPS tracker. Set safe zones and get immediate notifications whenever your child enters or exits them. Determine route history and most frequently visited locations.
Monitor web browsing
Keep an eye on the sites that your child visits with this useful feature. This feature allows you to monitor web browsing history as well as bookmarks, times, dates and durations immediately on your Control Panel. Use the blocking option to prevent your child from visiting dangerous or inappropriate sites.
Scan Multimedia Content
Browse thumbnails of every photo and video sent or received on your child’s phone. Whether it is sent via a chat app, SMS or email. Prevent sexting and other inappropriate photo sharing with mSpy Plus.
mSpy Plus Android Phone Tracker
Google Android OS is a heavy hitter on the operating system block, covering more than 80% of the market. But even with that kind of market share, it doesn’t offer any significant parental and tracking controls — except for several free Android spy apps that can’t really help you protect your kids or business the way you really need to.
We know what you’re thinking. Do you really need a spy app for Android? If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the following, then you definitely need an Android tracker:
- Do you want to know the current whereabouts of your tween?
- Are you interested in who your kid is making friends with?
- Do you want to know whether your assistant is sharing corporative information?
- Are you interested in improving the productivity of your employees?
If you’re nodding your head, then a smart tracking app for Android is a must-have! And if you’re looking for the best spy apps for Android, read on.
What You Should Know about the mSpy Plus Android Tracker
- What is mSpy Plus phone tracker for Android? mSpy Plus is a sophisticated spy app for Android that gives its users an opportunity to monitor another person’s cell phone remotely. For example, parents use this software to protect their underage children from online dangers while business owners track their employees’ activity during working hours. What’s more, being multi-functional, this Android tracker is very easy to use and install, and requires just a few minutes to start monitoring a target device.
- What features does this Android spy app provide? The list of available features can impress even the most demanding customer. From GPS location and call logs to website blocking and instant messages monitoring, mSpy Plus is a full-featured Android monitoring app that makes other spyware for Android options seem pointless. In fact, some of the so-called best spy apps for Android keep their negative points hidden. For example, they might claim to let you monitor your kid’s conversations, but only allow you to see their text messages, leaving out other instant messengers. Or they might offer you a million and one features, but require that your child gets notified when you’re monitoring them.
- Who needs an Android tracker? Hidden Android spy apps are in high demand. But not everyone can use them. In fact, there are really only two main groups of people who can legally use Android spy apps like the mSpy Plus Android tracker app. One of them is definitely parents striving to protect their kids, both online and offline. With the help of this powerful monitoring app, they have the ability to track their child’s current location, block age-inappropriate web content and applications, read their SMS and instant messages, view photos and videos stored on the target device, and ensure their kids are living their digital lives as safely as possible. The second group of people who can legally use an Android tracker is business owners. mSpy Plus phone tracker for Android is an excellent tool for monitoring employees’ efficiency and productivity, checking whether the company-owned devices are used as intended, and even uncovering industrial espionage and data leakage! If you plan to use a tracking app for Android to keep tabs on someone other than your kids or employees, you must inform the owner of the device you’re tracking that you intend to install and use spy software for Android. In other words, you can only monitor those devices that are yours, like those that are used by your kids (who are minors) or employees during their working hours.
- Is it Legal to use an Android Spy App If you’re in doubt about whether a tracking app for Android is something that you can legally have in your monitoring arsenal, always consult a legal expert in your area. They’ll know best.
- What are the requirements for Android smartphones and tablets? Once you decide to use an mSpy Plus Android tracker, make sure it’s compatible with the target device. So before you get going, make sure you meet the following requirements:
- The target phone or tablet should be running Android 4+;
- You need physical access to the target device to install the tracking app;
- The monitored phone or tablet should be connected to the Internet;Keep in mind that tracking of instant messengers (Facebook Messenger, Viber, Skype, Snapchat, etc.), as well as some other features, requires rooting the target device. But don’t worry. This doesn’t have to be a complex process. In fact, mSpy Plus experts are standing by to walk you through the process so that you can get down to business using the spy app for Android. After the tracking app for Android is installed, you no longer need physical access to the monitored device. With mSpy Plus installed, call logs, web history, and other data collected from the target phone or tablet will be sent to your online Control Panel so that you can access them anytime and anywhere you want. And the app stays hidden on their phone, so your kid won’t know it’s there. All you need is a device connected to the Internet. The spy software for Android really is that powerful.
- Is this spyware for Android safe? You’ve probably heard the term spyware used by antivirus companies. It’s usually used in a negative context, like a company installing a spy app for Android on your device without you knowing. Yes, that kind of spyware isn’t good. But an Android spy app like mSpy Plus is different. It legally allows you to monitor your kid or employee. You have the power to install it and make a choice to do so. That’s much different than visiting a site and being tricked into downloading an app designed to steal your information.
Why Is mSpy Plus the Best Hidden Spy App for Android?
As practice shows, once you start looking for a reliable phone tracker for Android, you’ll find lots of free Android spy apps available online. However, please note that none of them can provide you with all of the features you expect to get out of an Android phone tracker.
The most that can be expected from any free Android phone tracker is the ability to set certain time restrictions for Internet use and to monitor your child’s website history and installed applications with basic blocking features. While this may seem like it’s comprehensive enough for protecting pre-tweens, a free Android spy app is pretty much useless for parents of older children, and even more so for employers.
So, if you need advanced features and monitoring solutions, opt for the best — mSpy Plus tracking app for Android! While being impressively functional and efficient, it is available at a very reasonable price. Before you install any free Android tracker app on the target device, ensure it has all necessary features you need.
Where Do I Start?
Getting started with a powerful Android spy app is easy:
- Purchase the subscription that suits your needs;
- Set up the app following the Installation Wizard;
- Start monitoring.
Still on the fence? Uncover the hidden features with our 7-day free trial. No matter what you choose, the installation process takes just a few minutes. Is it too much for caring parents and concerned employers? Definitely not! So what are you waiting for?